Our 2 session PPC Training course provides the fundamentals you need to be able to create, optimise and analyse AdWords and Facebook PPC campaigns.
The training comprises of 2 x 4 hour sessions, run on two separate days.
The standard training agenda is below. We can customise this beforehand, or even on the fly depending on how we are tracking and your specific requirements.
Training – Session 1
- Key features of the AdWords interface.
- AdWords campaign structure
- Bidding and match types. Have full control over where ads are displayed
- Search queries and how to interpret them. How to add or remove keywords and negative terms.
- Campaign settings. What can be changed and strategy around why each feature would be used.
- Dimension reports inside AdWords
- Find AdWords data inside Google Analytics
- Goal tracking
- How to effectively analyse AdWords metrics. Can be used for all PPC Channels
- Utm strings and tracking parameters
- Facebook PPC Campaign structure
- Proper Ad Tracking
- Reading internal Facebook ad reporting
- How to find Facebook data in GA
Training – Session 2
- How to use AdWords editor to speed up workflow.
- Google Shopping and the Merchant Centre
- How to change ads
- Ad Extensions
- Google Display Network / other PPC network overview
- Account optimisation
- Reporting options
- Attribution and Multi Channel reporting
- Landing page / Visitor flow analysis for PPC
- Generating Custom Reports / Segments
- Tracking and Pixel setup
- Creating and using custom audiences
- Campaign optimisation
If you are interested in this 2 hour training, prices start at $1200 +GST for one on one training. Please contact us on 0407 402 011